Skullcandy Holua Wooden In Ear Bud with In-Line Mic


Cheap Skullcandy Holua Wooden In Ear Bud with In-Line Mic from Skullcandy
From the mangroves of Madagascar to the Cloud Forest of Costa Rica, wood is all around us. Wood sounds good; we use it to make xylophones, drum sticks, claves and castanets. It's even in clarinets, for crying out loud. If headphones had been used a thousand years ago they would have been wood. Holua are made of wood, and they sound good...really good. With In-Line Mic for iPhone, Blackberry and any phone with 3.5 jack and with control switch (Play/Pause/Track control)

Buy Skullcandy Holua Wooden In Ear Bud
Sale Skullcandy Holua Wooden In Ear Bud
Color: Black
Brand: Skullcandy
Model: S2HLCY-003
Dimensions: .49" h x .39" w x .83" l, .2 pounds
In-Line Mic for iPhone, Blackberry and any phone with 3.5 jack and with control switch (Play/Pause/Track control)
Speaker diameter: 8mm
Magnet type NdFeB
Frequency response 18-20K Hz, impedance: 16 ohms
Max input power: 10mW
Before I bought this product, I read a lot of mixed reviews about it online, some people complaining about the cord, others about the overall sound quality. I have to slightly agree that the cord doesn't feel like it's very high quality, but it's not as terrible as some people made it sound. It does have a certain tacky look to it since it's wrapped in transparent plastic, but I normally have the cord go underneath my shirt whenever I go anywhere, so it's really not that big of a deal for me, personally.
As for the sound quality, they're decent. They definitely have enough bass. In fact, it's kind of overpowering unless you set the EQ accordingly on your iPod. They're a little to "noisy" in general, actually. To really enjoy anything I listen to without getting a headache after about an hour (and I never usually even have my volume high at all), I had to set the EQ to "loudness" on my iPod, which I find dampens the excess noise a fair amount. (I'm not really that knowledgeable when it comes to music terms, so I know there's probably a word for what I'm trying to describe that I'm just missing. Basically it feels like there's too much ambient noise).
Skullcandy Holua Wooden In Ear Bud Discount
Buy Skullcandy Holua Wooden In Ear Bud
Sale Skullcandy Holua Wooden In Ear Bud
Cheap Skullcandy Holua Wooden In Ear Bud with In-Line Mic
Online Shopping Laptop,NetBook,Computers And Accessories
Skullcandy Titan Bud Headphones Chrome One Size
Skullcandy Full Metal Jacket Bud Headphones
Skullcandy Holua Wooden In Ear Bud with In-Line Mic
Zune HD 64 GB Video MP3 Player Black
Sony Walkman NWZ-S544 Series 8 GB Video MP3 Player
PopBox Media Player
PopBox Wireless Media Player
Bose Lifestyle V35 home entertainment system
Bose Lifestyle V25 home entertainment system
Bose Lifestyle T20 home entertainment system
Creative Labs Zen X-Fi Style 8 GB MP3 and Video Player
Creative Labs Zen X-Fi Style 16 GB MP3 and Video Player
Creative Labs Zen X-Fi Style 32 GB MP3 and Video Player
Creative Labs Zen Style 300 4 8 16 MB MP3 and Video Player
Creative Labs Zen MX 16 GB MP3 Player
Creative Zen 32 GB Portable Media MP3 Player
Philips GoGear Raga 4 GB MP3 Player
Philips GoGear Aria 16 GB MP3 Player
Philips GoGear Cam 8 GB MP3 Player
Philips GoGear Aria 8 GB MP3 Player
Philips GoGear Aria 8 GB MP3 Player
SanDisk Sansa Clip 4 GB MP3 Player
SanDisk Sansa Fuze MP3 Player
SanDisk Sansa Fuze 8 GB Video MP3 Player
SanDisk Sansa Video MP3 Player
SanDisk Sansa Clip 8 GB MP3 Player
Zune HD Digital Video MP3 Player
Zune HD 64 GB Video MP3 Player
Sony Walkman NWZ-S545 MP3 Player
Sony Walkman E-340 MP3 Player
Sony Walkman NWZ-S544 MP3 Player
Sony Canceling Headphones
Sony Walkman Video MP3 Player
Sony Walkman NWZ-E345 MP3 Player
Sony Walkman X Series MP3 Player
Sony HID-C10 dash Personal Internet Viewer
COWON J3 32 GB Portable Media Player Black
COWON J3 16 GB Portable Media Player Black
COWON J3 8 GB Portable Media Player Black
Skullcandy Earbuds Headphones
Skullcandy Titan Bud Headphones Chrome
Skullcandy Full Metal Jacket Bud Headphones
Skullcandy Holua Wooden In Ear Bud with In-Line Mic